Table of content
- 1. Why TopFire Media is one of the best Public Relations Agency for Franchises?
- 2. How Franchise PR Boosts Your Franchise Marketing Efforts
- 3. Advantages of having a PR Strategy
- 4. Public Relations Case Studies
- 5. More Resources to learn about Public Relations for Franchises
Franchise Public Relations (PR) Services
It starts with a vision. Whether you’re looking to disrupt industries, establish a brand or become a thought leader, you need a qualified PR firm experienced with franchises and corporations. That’s where we come in. Our first task is to understand your market, business and goals, and shape a public relations strategy around them.
Why TopFire Media is one of the best Public Relations Agency for Franchises?
Based in Chicago, TopFire Media is an award-winning corporate and franchise PR firm, serving clients throughout the USA.
We understand the importance of having the right public relations team in place to engage key audiences, make connections, and impact behavior.
How Franchise PR Boosts Your Franchise Marketing Efforts
Definition and Purpose:
The role of franchise PR is to shape public perception, generate brand awareness, trust, and credibility, and manage franchise reputation.
A franchise PR company needs to focus on creating success for its clients. It needs the knowledge and skills to navigate across industries and stay on top of consumer trends while providing clients with top franchise PR guidance that will help them build their brand.
Using traditional and digital tactics, the digital marketing and public relations teams at TopFire Media draw on our journalistic roots, storytelling skills and digital capabilities to convey our clients’ messages in ways that inspire, educate, inform and entertain.
With extensive experience developing and executing public relations campaigns for an array of organizations and brands from international companies to one-person startups, TopFire Media is a premier corporate and franchise development PR firm with the flexibility and capacity to create customized communications strategies to meet our clients’ reputation management, branding, and other marketing needs.
What areas of expertise need a PR Agency:
- Consumer branding
- Business-to-business marketing
- Franchise PR
- Public relations reputation management
- PR planning
- Opportunities research & analysis
- Creative brief development
- Media relationship management
- Franchise PR development strategies
- Press release generation
- Website SEO boosting
- Advertising & PR connection
- Crisis communications
Industry sectors where a PR service impacts the brand growth
- Healthcare PR
- Technology / IT PR
- Social media PR
- Thought leadership PR
- Nutrition, Food and Restaurant PR
- Fitness PR
Advantages of having a PR Strategy
1. PR Increases Chance of Franchise Leads
Good public relations can also attract potential investors to a franchise company, as well as new franchisees. This will help increase the bottom line of the company and give it the cash flow it needs to get itself in front of its audience and convey its message loud and clear to the correct people.
2. PR Brings Creativity
Creativity in public relations is also important in the franchise industry. As a franchise company, it is not enough to sit around and wait for the media to talk about your company based on information you have released about your business and what it does. You also need to create news about your business that is buzzworthy. Get the media to come to you, rather than you always going to them. This can be accomplished by thinking outside the box, such as putting together a partnership with a local charity to help it raise money (and generate some good public relations for your franchise company in the process).
3. PR Generates Buzz
You could also get your business to sponsor various local events. Make videos about your company and why people should patronize it and buy franchises, then ensure these videos go viral by making them interesting and putting them on social media. Develop contests with your brand name being very prominent. All of these things will help your business rise up above the clutter of all the other businesses out there and develop a recognizable brand and a loyal customer base. Your public relations company can help you with these ideas, or you can hire a public relations department for your company to develop these creative ideas for you.
4. PR Unifies Marketing Services
Remember, any company can put out a press release and buy billboards and print ads. It takes true creativity and a judicious use of all the promotional tools of the modern age, such as social media, to really make an impact in today’s competitive franchise business world. The important thing is to start getting your message heard and your brand known in as many unique ways as possible to build your franchise owners and your base of customers.
Public Relations Case Studies
- A New York-based Mediterranean restaurant (with no franchise locations under its belt) kicked off its franchise PR program and needed assistance generating headlines. At TopFire Media, we engaged in an intensive research process with the client in order to discover the client’s differentiating factors. In this case, one of the key factors was highlighting their executive chef who was responsible for creating fine-dining quality QSR meals. Our efforts resulted in over 15 media placements in outlets with an online readership of over 20 million, including several franchise publications, thus increasing their brand presence with both potential franchisees as well as future customers.
- A cleaning company ranked #52 on the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 list found themselves in need of more brand recognition. (After all, how many people know the brand name of the company who cleans their offices?) They were seeking franchise PR and free publicity in the markets of their 40 master franchises as well as for the brand itself. In less than six months, we earned the company almost 20 media stories, including a CEO byline in a leading franchise publication, a mention in a story in Reader’s Digest, and several placements in local business journals and publications in key franchise markets. Combined, the stories generated over 2,000 social shares and countless brand impressions.
- An art school sought to position both its brand and CEO as transformative figures in the art education space. At TopFire Media, we crafted and rolled out campaigns to increase the company’s reputation in franchise, art, business, education and parenting media outlets. The results were successful and the brand received a significant amount of local coverage as well as noteworthy art press and placed the CEO on several business and entrepreneur-focused podcasts. The results? Almost two dozen media clips, with a combined online readership of 80 million and about 1,000 social shares in the first five months.
More Resources to learn about Public Relations for Franchises
The Secret to Attracting Multi-Unit Franchises
The first rule of thumb when marketing anything to anyone is to know your buyer. Just as franchise owners differ from start-up business owners, multi-unit franchisees are different than single-unit franchise owners. Those looking to invest in multi-unit franchises...
How to Create a Blended Social Media & PR plan to Drive Franchise Sales
When it comes to marketing, a multichannel approach is key, especially when it comes to attracting potential franchisees, here is where we need strategies like Social Media and PR for franchises.
Want to Sell More Franchises? Tell a More Compelling Story
Your franchise is more than what’s in your franchise disclosure documents. It’s more than royalty fees and revenues. Your franchise has a unique story, and that’s what attracts franchisees who help you expand your brand and help you tell that story…
Franchise Public Relations is a Partnership Pathway
At TopFire Media, anecdotal evidence has shown us that even the best planned franchise public relations strategies can fall completely flat without the full engagement of clients who have hired a PR firm. Our team is made up of experts who have worked with some of the...
Using Franchise PR to Generate Leads
Before digital media, public relations complimented franchise marketing campaigns, but didn’t contribute to them in a way that was measurable. While we know print media is an extraordinary driver of leads, measurement techniques for digital franchise pr is much...
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE EBOOK
10 Must-haves When Hiring a Franchise Marketing Agency
Be sure you select a franchise digital marketing agency that understands your unique business needs and creates a custom-tailored marketing plan.
This e-book highlights 10 key things to look for when choosing an agency.